Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Newton's Nook Designs ~ Black Lab Birthday with Fetching Friendship

Hello everyone!  I am so excited because it is my turn to be featured on Newton's Nook Designs' blog today!  WOOT!  

It isn't a secret that I am a HUGE dog lover, so it probably won't surprise you that Jen's dog sets are among my favorites, especially this adorable set called Fetching Friendship




The lab can easily be converted to a beagle if necessary too!  I use it all the time for cards for my neighbors who own a beagle mix.  I used it to make a birthday card for one of my favorite people in the world who owns a black lab who she adores:


Black Lab Birthday Card by Crafty Math Chick | Fetching Friendship by Newton's Nook Designs

I used yellow as an accent color because it is such a happy, cheerful color, it coordinates so well with black & white, and it is the traditional color of tennis balls.  My EK Success paw print edge punch creatd the paw print border.  I hope she likes it.  I hope you like it too!

As a side note, by the time this posts, I will be in the hospital, having undergone spinal surgery the previous day, so if you have any prayers or positive thoughts for a smooth and speedy recovery that you could send my way, I would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a really great day!


~ Crafty Math Chick

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

I love this and I am certain she will too! The paw border is just adorable and the yellow IS happy and cheerful. A great job!