Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life's a Beach with Newton's Nook Designs

Welcome back!  Today I have a fun beachy scene that I created for you using not one, not two, but three Newton's Nook Designs sets: Newton's Summer Vacation, Beach Party and Newton's Day Dream to play along with the current Inky Paws Challenge #13: to create a beach scene ).  


A whole lotta masking went into this one I tell you!  And I haven't reverse-stamped in ages (see the alligators playing volleyball with the beach ball?).  I colored everything with Copics and then sponged some Crumb Cake ink over the sand to give it the appearance of some texture.  I was psyched when I unpacked those little shells too, knew they'd be perfect for the current Inky Paws Challenge.  Hope you will play along too - there is still time left for you to join us!  You could win a gift certificate to NND!!

Thanks so much for looking at my card!  Have a great day!

~ Crafty Math Chick

2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

LOVE this fun layout with the kitties hanging out at the beach and the two crocodiles (or alligators) hanging out in the back! super cute - and the seashells are a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Look at this great scene card!!!